UPVC windows and doors are little costly than other windows and doors build with woods and aluminium, etc. material. But it’s a myth that installing it and expecting it will last long. To make properly working of UPVC doors and windows it is important to keep the gasket profiles and the hardware clean. UPVC doors and windows require less maintenance owing to its strong structure, it is preferred more nowadays than other material windows. UPVC materials are so strong so maintain its shape and quality for a long period of time.
UPVC windows and doors are easy to clean and it’s a low-maintenance product. UPVC materials are suitable for every type of weather, where they eventually get dirty and the specks of dust get deposited up in them over time.
The cleaning process will preserve the materials and increase the life and maintains shining of your UPVC windows, doors, and their frames.
The best ways to clean UPVC window frames:
- Blend one cup of vinegar with four cups of hot water and pour into a sprayer.
- Spray the mixture on UPVC material and leave it for ten minutes.
- Use a dry, clean and smooth fabric to wipe out and remove any excess liquid from the surface.
Why use Eco-friendly products to clean:
- Healthier home.
- Purer environment.
- Safer products.
- Better air quality.
- Less expensive.
- Fewer antibacterial.
- More knowledge of ingredients.
Things to avoid while cleaning UPVC windows and doors:
- Scouring pads.
- Iron wool.
- Nail varnish remover.
- Methylated spirits.
- White spirits.
- Applying too much pressure on the material when cleaning.